glitter

Friday, March 23, 2012

Mommy's at the Mall

Over the weekend, Steve bribed Steven with a small Lego set to ride his bike and not go on the computer at all. Tonight, Steve comes home from work and says he doesn't feel like driving anywhere so twist my arm, I'll go to the mall. After dinner we headed to Orland. There are big signs outside saying from Old to Bold as they are remodeling the mall. The distance to the store was filled with Stevrn's concern for the cracks in the floor and mats thrown over what look like small holes looking down into level one. He pointed them out left and right and expressed his relief when we got to the store. This is so Steven. Of course, the Lego store did not have the mini dino set he wanted and wouldn't substitute with a larger one (he is strange) and eventually settled on mini Ninjago. Next we went for ice cream and while waiting I get a text from Steve asking who used the bathroom upstairs and didn't flush........these are always the type of texts I get while out. The following one said he just stopped Mitchell from trying to pee on Grace. After that the text was he was cutting Mitchell's nail and heard a water sound. He asked Grace what she was doing and she honestly responded she was peeing on the carpet. Believe it or not, I am sitting in the couch watching GH listening to Mitchell play with the iPad. The 3 children I left at home are bathed and Gracebis unaware of my presence so she is letting Steve sit with her for bed. I think I might need to go on dates with Steven more often, Steve has it all under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment