glitter

Monday, June 10, 2013

Chef Mickeys

Sorry, when I use the laptop the apostrophe/quotation does not work.  Bare with me.

My Disney World 2013 posts are going to be all the over the place because I will write when I find time.


I am feeling very sad that Mitchell and I need to sit out the special dinner at Chef Mickeys tonight.  We tried breakfast at Ohana on Monday and lunch at 50s Prime Time Diner yesterday and they were both a bust so with a heavy heart I removed us from tonights reservation. :(

Mitchell is just chillin with the ipad, juice & freeze dried pineapple and Ive got the computer and Criminal Minds on the TV.  Steve facetimed me so I could see the kids having a fantastic time and he reluctantly brought my camera to capture the magical moments.  Here are the good times we missed but I know the fun would have been on the backburner if Mitchell melted down in the middle of it.  I gave Steve a brief rundown of the camera before, his nighttime picture taking is a little rusty.












No comments:

Post a Comment