glitter

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just Another Saturday

Today was a good day for stripping outside, popping out window screens, climbing fences, flipping couches, peeing down air vents and pooping on floors.  Today was AWESOME as you can tell.
I was gone for the afternoon holding a 10 day old baby and you can bet by the time I got back Steve had made plans to go out.  He was D-O-N-E.

The iPad volume is up as loud as it can go while Mitchell listens to a love song on some talking cat app Caroline installed.  He is starting to sing along to some of the words so truthfully I do not mind hearing the song for the 100th time this week.  It is just Grace, Mitchell and I tonight and I am trying to catch a TV show or 2 before all hell breaks loose again.  The lights are all turned off and I am positioned on the couch waiting for Mitchell to pull me up and lead me out of the room as a distraction so he can tip the couch on its side again.  SIGH.

Days like today feel like they are lasting forever and then all of a sudden it is time for bed.  I can only smile about it and relax when I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment