glitter

Monday, December 12, 2011

Steve & Poop

I'm writing this as I lie down with Grace and listen to the chaos outside the door. I decided to take Grace to bed a little early cuz I wasn't feeling all that great. I told Steve Mitchell could have a bath tomorrow since I was tired. Twenty minutes later I hear Steven yell from the basement " Mitchell popped it reeks!" then there was a lot of swearing and Mitchell yelling. Next I hear Steve bring Mitchell into powder room am tell him not to poop on the floor then some commotion, more swearing, and then Steve is running a bath for Mitchell. You see Steve doesn't handle poop well. I'm not sure if it's just people poop, kid poop or what but he doesn't do well with it. Anyhow, Mitchell calmed down and us now in bed. Steve comes in yo tell me what happened. He was in the basement with Mitchell and he went pee & poop on toilet. Steve came upstairs for something & sent Steven downstairs right away to be with Mitchell and Steven smelled it right away & saw Mitchell had taken his sock and placed it over his mess. Steven can't believe he tried to hide it since it smelled do bad anyhow. At least we don't have to give Mitchell a bath tomorrow night. Chuckle chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment