glitter

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Like List

Since I do not like my crazy Thursdays I tried to experience things i fo like & think happy thoughts. Here are some things on my "like" list. Not in any particular order. 1. Getting an interrupted night of sleep 2. Mitchell's current phase of goingbto bed & staying in bed 3. Listening to Steven sing Veggie Tales Christmas in the car 4. Driving at night listening to Christmas music looking at Christmas decorations 5. The silence of snowfall 6. Having big girl conversations with Grace 7. Mitchell's infectious laugh 8. Hugs from Steve and the kids 9. Mondays (sorry working folk) 10. The way Caroline has to feel/touch everything (I'll miss it someday) 11. Adult conversations without kids around 12. Newborn babies 13. Hearing encouraging words 14. Showing my kids I love them 15. A good chic flick 16. Laughing until I cry 17. Listening to Grace repeat something she has just figured out like "you're my mommy, Caca's mommy, Steven's mommy, Mitchell's mommy & Daddy's wife" 18. Walt Disney World 19. Family parties 20. Janet Evanovich books

1 comment:

  1. Excellent list! The first time I read it...I thought it was Steve singing the Veggie Tales Christmas...I did re-read that it was Steven, and I was a bit disappointed. :)

    ReplyDelete