glitter

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another Snowy Day

Seems like we are having weekly snow storms in 2012.  Friday the snow fell thick but slowly.  It felt like it was never going to stop.  I had to shovel a path to retrieve Mitchell from the bus and then Jerod, our wonderful neighbor, shoveled the rest.  By the time Steve was to return from work I went outside to clear his side of the drive.  The snow just kept coming.  We woke Saturday to a winter wonderland.  Steve took some of the kids sledding and he said Mitchell covered his eyes all the way down the hill and giggled.  Apparently Mitchell did not have enough because when they got home he wanted to go in the backyard with Grace & Steven.  And again last night.  And first thing this morning.  So much for not liking the cold, last week he wouldn't leave the garage and ended up taking off his gloves, throwing them in bathroom then sitting in my car until I decided to take him to see Papa Steele.
Now, he can't get enough.  If only I could snap my fingers and he would be dressed, it's such a process.


                          
Last week trying to get Mitchell into snow
Yesterday in the backyard


Snow Angels

I LOVE the snow

Mommy I have a present for you

 



No comments:

Post a Comment