glitter

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Great Clips Responses

I am pretty impressed that I received response from Great Clips the same day I sent my email.  Looks like I got my point across :)

*1st*
Dear  Jen,

Thank you for sharing your comments about the service you recently received at the Great Clips salon.  Our promise is to serve our customers with the highest level of quality, and we appreciate your feedback, which is critical to helping us keep this promise.

The GREAT CLIPS salon you visited is a franchise, and is independently owned.  However, as the franchisor, our primary goal is to ensure good, consistent service at every location.  We will contact the owner of the salon about your experience, and you can be assured they will appreciate your feedback and will have a representative be in touch with you very soon.

Please accept our apology for your inconvenience.  We value your business and hope you will give us another try.

Very truly yours,
Customer Service








*2nd*
Hi Jen;
 
My name is Dave Kerlagon and I own the Great Clips in Lockport as well as five other salons.
 
Let me first start out by apologizing for your recent visit. You our correct when you say that the conversation you overheard was inappropriate for our salon. We do not gossip or talk about inappropriate or controversial topics in our salons. For this I do sincerely apologize. I will certainly have a conversation with Jenn regarding this topic. I do not know what else I can say or what I can do for you. You are right, and I have no explanation or excuse that would be acceptable because this type of conversation is not tolerated. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and feel that maybe it is time for me to reiterate our policies, procedures and basic etiquette to my whole organization.
 
Thanks again! However, on a similar topic, all of our salons certainly do service autistic children. Our stylists (for the most part, and obviously not in this situation) are patient, gentle, sensitive and know how to deal with these children. Personally, my step daughter has an autistic son. I have seen the struggles, understand and am sensitive to this situation first hand.
 
All the best to you and your family! If there is anything personally that I can do, please do not hesitate to call. Although Great Clips does not accept appointments, I have in our salons taken appointments for autistic children, as I understand the difficulty not only for the child but for the parents as well.
 
Again, my sincere apologies.
 
Dave Kerlagon
630-648-9798


No comments:

Post a Comment