glitter

Monday, August 1, 2011

6 going on 16

Caroline wanted to watch Grease the other day with Abby so I dragged out my VHS tapes and she watched it twice in her room. Last night she picked it again as her movie to watch before going to bed but said she missed the bowling scene. Aahhh, she wanted Grease 2, which of course we have as well so in it goes. Steve decided to lay down with her and then asked me if the movie was appropriate with all the talk about virgins and stuff. I said I think so, she really just likes music & dancing and I don't think she pays attention to the talk. The songs have alot of innuendos. I remember when Grease 2 came out on cable and going to softball practice singing all the songs. We didn't care what it meant we just liked singing.

Well I think the movie is the least of our worries until we decide to live under a rock. This morning in the car we passed over Bruno Mars/Eminem - even the edited version- and land on Katy Perry and Caroline's singing "pictures of last night ended up online got screwed, oh well" and Grace chimes in at the "TGIF". But they sound so cute singing it.

1 comment: