glitter

Monday, February 6, 2012

Time for Chillaxin

I made a list this weekend, at Steve's urging of course, of things to get done each day before our trip. The Lord works in mysterious ways. For today I only had phone calls to make. Steven chose today to develop an ear infection so Dr for him and no school. Mitchell's Monday therapy was cancelled so I don't need to leave the house at 3:30 and return at 5:30. It's so nice to not have such a structured schedule today. I could have taken something from tomorrow and added it to today's list but I figure that will just throw off my chain of thought. So I was able to hang with the kids, have grandma & grandpa over for Sonic chili dogs and surf the web for airport security measures. Mitchell is home now but Caroline has Art Class which Grandma picks her up from. After dinner I am taking Mitchell to our 2nd support group at Easter Seals in Joliet. This day turned out to be sorta all about me and I like it. Tomorrow's list isn't so bad either with more phone calls added onto dance class for Grace, pick up Mitchell at 1:00 for therapy, back home to get kids off bus at 3:30 then back to pick up Mitchell by 4:30. I'm not complaining at all but when it slows down here for a day, I can really feel myself relax a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment