glitter

Friday, July 15, 2011

Determined To Have A Good Day

It's 8:38 am and we have had to implement a new house rule - don't lay on the couch if Grace is there because she will kick you in the head and give you a bloody nose. Yesterday I had to give reminders for the rules - don't bring your toys over if you don't want to share them and be nice to your sister or your friends will go home. We have so many rules in the house I can barely stand it.

I've decided to have baileys in my coffee this morning to help me relax after the mess that yesterday was. Of course I need to stay sober to drive Mitchell to camp at 9:30, pick him up at 1:30, go to therapy and then pick him up at therapy at 3:30. I would be a heavy daytime drinker if I didn't have to drive all over creation. For now I will settle with a warm breakfast cocktail. But I think Steve is coming home early from work today. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you have a lot of rules too, I feel like that's all I'm ever saying ;)

    ReplyDelete