glitter

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Part II

Just when I thought the day couldn't get worse, I get Mitchell off the camp bus I rearend a car backing out of my parking spot. Ugh! I was totally at fault so I jumped out of the car to tell the lady sorry & make sure she is ok. I told her I didn't see her (duh) and she tells me she had her headlights on. What?? It's 3:15pm does that help especially when I backed into your rear fender? Whatever, she says not to worry about it, it seemed to blend right in to the already cracked and scraped bumper so we went on our way. When we got to therapy I realized I am starting to lose my mysterious stress handling abilities I am so proud of & known for. All is good now and hopefully going to bed early! It is going to be a full moon shortly, that could explain it.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I love you. You are such an amazing mom and person. I love your blog, check it every day. I hope you always know that I am here and will always be for whatever you need!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete