glitter

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Monday

It's a good start to the week. We all survived the weekend. I guess that's what makes it a good start. I got some relief going to a benefit in the city with my cousins & a friend and stayed out way to late but had uninterrupted sleep which is great! We took Steve's car that doesn't have air but I thought no problem just driving downtown in the evening no buggy. Uh oh. Katie forgot her wallet so back onto the Ryan to Katie's then back downtown. I was a little sweaty by the time we actually parked almost 2 hrs after I left my house. The ride home I felt like I was in a microwave cooking from the inside out. Ugh. New car coming soon.
Steve handled it without me. He takes the kids to Mcdonalds playland which I would never do by myself. Then after he got Grace to sleep (her bed is on our floor)Mitchell barrels into the room, flips on the light & trips over Grace. She must have been exhausted because she didn't wake up. By 9am Steve was texting wondering when I was coming home.
Caroline started VBS with her friend Jack. On the way there we overheard her telling Jack when they are 16 they can get married. No idea where she got the idea that was ok but plenty of time to address that later. She is so excited about VBS especially all the singing & dancing. I should have signed Steven up too to get him off the couch, maybe next year.
It's so hot out I don't even want to put the slide up. I think we will burst into flames the minute we step outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment