glitter

Monday, October 3, 2011

Overnight

No routine is the routine in our house. It's bad I know but it's the way we roll at Casa Ivey. Grace has something against sleeping in a bed, any bed, so she sleeps on the floor at the foot of our bed. She used to sleep on the little Elmo couch, then it was Dora, but she has outgrown them so the floor it is. We are slowly making the transition to her bedroom which she shares with Caroline and she should be moved in by the time Caroline heads to college. Every night grace wakes sometime between midnight & 5 am yelling about something in her sleep and screams to go downstairs. I just want her to be quiet & not wake everyone up (mainly Mitchell) so I do what I am told. We spend the rest of yhe sleeping hours On the couch. Anyhow the point is she screams about something that has gone on during the day. Last night she yelled "no Caca that's my pizza", the night before it was "no Mitchell don't take my french fries". Clearly her days are very stressful and she has nighares about them. My mom was her last night & told me Caroline took the last slice of pizza for dinner & Grace was mad. I'm sure tonight it will be the frequently used " Mitchell don't take my juice, come back here." Hope everyone else has a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment