glitter

Friday, November 11, 2011

Climbing -ugh!

Ok how awful am I? I am relieved a bit that Mitchell jumped off the counter top and hurt his foot. I don't think he broke it. He is limping and doesn't let me touch it, I think he'll be fine. I am just happy for a reprieve from the climbing on the counter tops, top of fridge & top of cabinets. 1:00am he was up & up & up. Back to bed at 2 then up again til 4:00. If he would sit & watch TV or play iPad it would be fine but to have to stand in kitchen to keep him from climbing through the ceiling for 3 hrs during e middle of the night wears on me a bit. So yes if this keeps him on the ground for even 20 minutes it will help my day. This seems to be a cold weather energy worker outer or maybe it's sensory. In warmer weather he crawls across the top of the monkey bars in the backyard, much less nerve racking. It is going to be a long winter if we don't find something else for him to climb. In my mind I visual like a cat tower but for a 35lb boy. Or scaffolding in the family room where he can perch and see what's going on. Maybe I'll find a tall dark tower to hang out in, that would solve the problem, right?. I'm scouring the Internet for the right playset or climber and will not stop until I find it. Good thing we are getting rid of the train table, we'll need the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment