glitter

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Ivey Show

I think I am going to start selling tickets for the Adventures In Ivey show. Kind of like the Big Top at tgr circus. The greatest show on earth. In the past week we have gone from climbing kitchen cabinets to waking at 3am to climbing 2nd story railings to launching every object from the 2nd floor almost including a half gallon of paint. Don't think a little thing like double ear infection will hold Mitchell back. I kept him home from School today to make sure he gets all his medicine in him and this is how he thanks me. I am going to lose my mind pretty soon I think. I will become delirious rather than angry about what we have going on. We've also added a 7ft ladder to the family room decor for climbing and of course Grace loves it. She wants us to move it closer to the TV though so she can see Mickey better. Grace also started dance class this morning. The other moms commented on how well she was doing her first week and her teacher said she did amazing as if she had been coming for weeks. This might be her thing. They don't wear tutus to class and she accepted that rather well. As we were leaving she said "goodbye friends, see you next time" I was worried about her cooperating but apparently it's only people she know that she doesn't listen to. Thanksgiving break is next week and I'm not sure how that's gonna go. I might find that dark closet & a ...... Wait I was interupted by mitchell's therapist. Looks like he has pink eye & now we need to go home. Serenity now serenity now. There goes school, MOPS & bowling. Taking deep breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment